We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day tour to Giants Causeway,, rail or bus????

14 posts
Save Topic
Day tour to Giants Causeway,, rail or bus????

We are in Dublin next month and want to take a day tour up to Giants Causeway. I see that there are tours that take the train, and tours that take the bus. Which one is more scenic?

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Day tour to Giants Causeway,, rail or bus????

"All I was asking was opionions on rail or bus SeanBee, not an opion of how long the day would be or where i should stay. Please stay to subject if you are going to post".

Er, is this ironic??!

SS ( now THAT'S ironic) you won't be making many friends in Ireland with this attitude!!

I would suggest that if your demands are so precise and snappy you should go to a travel agency where people are paid to help out!

Good luck with the trip....have a feeling you're going to need it!

I was going to post some more details on our coach trip to the Causeway last year, but I don't want to be rapped on the knuckles again.

If any true OP would like details, PM me!

"

Edited: 24 May 2012, 18:27
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,047 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Day tour to Giants Causeway,, rail or bus????

Enjoy your 5minutes at the stones and 7 hours travelling.

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,812 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Day tour to Giants Causeway,, rail or bus????

"Enjoy your 5minutes at the stones and 7 hours travelling."

Drum, SS did not ask for the exact number of minutes she would have at the stones.

Please stay on topic and just answer the question.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,047 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Day tour to Giants Causeway,, rail or bus????

Lol!

14 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Day tour to Giants Causeway,, rail or bus????

Lol also,,,,,,,,,,,. I live in Ireland, just have never had the means to travel.

16. Re: Day tour to Giants Causeway,, rail or bus????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 10:40