We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
N IRELAND
Level Contributor
146 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

My daughter is flying to America 28th June at 10 in the morning. We live in Northern Ireland so thought of staying in a hotel near the airport. Could anyone recommend one for 3 people please.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,575 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

The Radisson Blu http://www.radissonblu.ie/hotel-dublinairport and The Clarion http://www.clarionhoteldublinairport.com/ are both located in the airport and within walking distance of the terminal building.

I'd hazard a guess that a hotel a couple of minutes drive from the airport would offer better value for money though, something like Bewleys, Premier Inn or Holiday Inn Express. Most hotels offer free shuttle services to the airport.

Grayslake, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,055 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

I can recommend Holiday Inn Express. They have free shuttle, free breakfast, and their rooms have a fold-out couch, for a 3rd person.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,292 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

Wouldn't pass Bewleys,Dublin Airport.Wwe have stayed there a few times.

Didn't enjoy our stay in the Radisson Blu,service left alot to be desired for a 4* hotel.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

I've booked Bewleys for the night before a 10 a.m. flight to Canada; a free breakfast is only worth the extra cost if it will be served before the needed shuttle arrives.

Enniscrone, Ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

I've stayed at Bewleys several times before early flights and would recommend it too. Shuttle bus is very frequent and service has always been great for a very busy hotel.

Also, i now get my husband to meet us there if he is collecting us from flights as it's much easier than him trying to get parking in the airport. We belt straight out of Arrivals and onto a shuttle bus and usually eat at Bewleys before we head on the long drive home.

Their rooms can sleep up to 5 which is useful for families

N IRELAND
Level Contributor
146 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

Thanks for advice. I thought maybe either Bewleys of Holiday Inn. If we stay in either of them would my husband and I be able to get the shuttle bus with my daughter and leave the car in the car park till we get back. It sounds as if that might be an idea rather than us driving over and trying to get parked at the airport.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,292 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

Yes,there would be no problem leaving the car & getting the shuttle back to the hotel.

As with most airports,short term parking is expensive.

N IRELAND
Level Contributor
146 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

Would we have to pay for parking at Bewleys and if so does anyone know how much.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,292 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

Yes,you pay for parking at Bewleys,can't remember how much.Give the hotel a quick call or email & they will clarify for you.

You have to pay for parking at all of the airport hotels as far as i know !

Little Sutton...
Level Contributor
2,174 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Advice about Hotel near Dublin Airport

The Crowne Plaza is really nice,great staff & nice surroundings too