We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Navan Road Dublin 7 - City centre

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Navan Road Dublin 7 - City centre

Going to be spending 4 nights in Dublin and the address of our B&B is 264 Navan Road, Dublin 7. Could you please let me know how far this is to the city centre and if there is any local pubs with live irish music nearby our accomodation.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Navan Road Dublin 7 - City centre

Hello Scottishsunlover

The Navan Road is very close to the city centre and is well served by public transport (37,38,39 bus) Should only take 20 mins to get to the city centre. Pubs nearby worth visiting would be The Halfway House, The Hole in the Wall (very cosy, low ceilings etc. and possibly trad. music there)and Cumiskys. Of the three, I would pick The Hole in the Wall for the best atmosphere. Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Navan Road Dublin 7 - City centre

Hello Scottishsunlover

The Navan Road is very close to the city centre and is well served by public transport (37,38,39 bus) Should only take 20 mins to get to the city centre. Pubs nearby worth visiting would be The Halfway House, The Hole in the Wall (very cosy, low ceilings etc. and possibly trad. music there)and Cumiskys. Of the three, I would pick The Hole in the Wall for the best atmosphere. Any more questions, feel free to ask.