We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation question

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
3,114 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
accommodation question

Hi helpful people. My daughter has decided on a quick trip to Ireland and she would like a pleasant place to stay - she needs to be able to get to Beresford Place early in the morning. Suggestions?

She is not keen to have a dorm room.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,575 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation question

What kind of budget and when is she travelling?

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,260 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation question

www.trinitylodge.com/

San Diego...
Level Contributor
96 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation question

As undesireable as hostels may sound to a lot of people, it's really the best option sometimes. The Times College st. seems to be a really great one and is only several blocks from Beresford place. She can stay at paddy's palace which is literally right there, but reviews don't look so good.

Dublin
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accommodation question

Jurys Inn on Custom House Quay is nearby, if her budget will stretch to it.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
770 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accommodation question

Jean, I have booked the Anchor Guest House on Lower Gardiner St, google maps suggest it is a 1 min walk to Beresford Pl. The reviews of the B&B are very good and by booking on their website, breakfast is included in rate. The Townhouse was also recommended to me.

6. Re: accommodation question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 00:41