We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dublin airport to city

Christchurch, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
dublin airport to city

I am arriving in dublin at 11 pm. Allowing for time to collect luggage etc it will probably be closer to midnight before I am ready to head to city. Are there any buses running at that time? If I need to take a taxi how much could I expect to pay>

Dublin
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dublin airport to city

At that time, you probably have two options - taxi or Aircoach airport express bus. There is an alternative airport bus service (Airlink 747) but it does not run during the night.

Taxi would cost about €30 depending on your destination in the city centre. Taxis are readily available at the airport. The bus would cost about €7. Aircoach runs on a number of routes, so you would need to ensure that the service you take is convenient to your hotel. See www.aircoach.ie for more details.

Mentioned in this post
Aircoach
Aircoach
309 Reviews
Dublin, Ireland
Christchurch, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dublin airport to city

Have looked up the aircoach link and found it runs hourly after midnight. That was really helpful information. Thanks very much for that.

3. Re: dublin airport to city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:15