We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sporting events in November?

FlyWriter
Level Contributor
55 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sporting events in November?

My husband and I are going to be in Dublin at the end of November. I'm having some difficulty finding if there will be any sporting events happening at this time of year. Racing, hurling, football, rugby? Any suggestions for resources would be great.

Dublin
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sporting events in November?

Ireland are playing Argentina in rugby at the end of November. See www.avivastadium.ie/eventDetails.aspx?id=87

england
Level Contributor
5,438 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sporting events in November?

horse racing at Fairyhouse on the 21st

FlyWriter
Level Contributor
55 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sporting events in November?

Thank you! They both sound great. We love racing and while I'm still trying to learn the rules of Rugby, the atmosphere alone will be loads of fun.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
28,498 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sporting events in November?

You could always go to the dog's.

www.igb.ie

5. Re: Sporting events in November?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 06:15