We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heuston Station to Dublin Airport

Roseville...
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
Heuston Station to Dublin Airport

I have a 1:30 pm flight from Dublin Airport to Amsterdam. I am looking at arrival times to Heuston Station (from Galway). There is a train arriving at 11:40 am. Does that give me enough time to grab a cab and get to the airport in plenty of time? Please advise, thanks!

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Cork
Level Contributor
3,129 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heuston Station to Dublin Airport

In a cab you should be OK. It would be too tight for a bus though. A cab is s bit over €20. The bus is €7.

Roseville...
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Heuston Station to Dublin Airport

Thank you very much!!

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heuston Station to Dublin Airport

Have you consider travelling from Galway by bus to the airport. Here's a link to one service provider - http://www.citylink.ie/ According to their timetable,their 9.15AM bus would have you at the airport at 12 noon, which would suit you perfectly. You could get their 8.15AM bus and be there an hour earlier

Roseville...
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Heuston Station to Dublin Airport

I had not considered! Thank you for the info!

5. Re: Heuston Station to Dublin Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 05:16