We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to hotel

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
20 posts
186 reviews
Save Topic
airport to hotel

Can anyone tell me how to get from the airport to Kelly's Hotel, 36 South Great Georges Street? I looked on the Dublin Bus website and putting in the hotel address will not give me ANY info. I saw that one might purchase some sort of combination bus ticket which would also allow one of those tourist "hop on/hop off" bus tours. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance!!

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
25,610 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to hotel

The 16 will drop you at the door. Pay the driver, no change given.

Dublin
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to hotel

The Dublin Bus website is not particularly user-friendly - despite a recent make-over. You can purchase a Dublin Bus Freedom ticket which gives you 3 days unlimited travel on standard city bus services, use of the Dublin Bus HOHO tour and use of the Airlink 747 airport express bus service. For more details see dublinbus.ie/en/…Tourist-Tickets.

The Airlink 747service has a drop off point at College Green about 5 minutes walk from your hotel. It does not leave you as close to the hotel as the No. 16 service suggested by lordkimmage but it may be faster given that it is a limited stop service.

3. Re: airport to hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2013, 10:18