We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking for a Concert at the O2

Clare Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Parking for a Concert at the O2

hoping for help we are going to lady gaga concert on Sat night, and i havent a clue where i park the car we are coming up from Clare and going home after the concert any help would be greatly appericated

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking for a Concert at the O2

Here is an official car park in the IFSC area, details from the AA website. It stays open to midnight for O2 events.

aaireland.ie/AA/…

You just drive up along the quays from Hueston Station, cross over O'Connell St (O'Connell Bridge will be on your right), continue on straight, under the railway bridge, after which the Customs House will be on your left, and continue on until you see Jurys on your left. As far as I know, it's in Commons St, which is the first left after Jurys Inn Hotel on the North Wall Quay, and the entrance will be on your left. You then have a15/20 minute walk to the O2.

I think also, the O2 has car parking that you can pre book, though I have never used that myself. Also, up nearer the O2, on some of the side streets, enterprising individuals, open a 'car park' for the night, charge you a €10. I usually use them and have never encountered any difficulties, but I can understand that you might feel safer using an official car park.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,649 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking for a Concert at the O2

As fenla has said above, you can purchase parking for the concert attached to the O2 on the ticket master website.

Another option would be to park on the outskirts of the city and take the Luas in......I thi k theres a park and ride on the Naas road.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,649 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking for a Concert at the O2

Here it is!

http://www.luas.ie/red-cow-car-park.html

Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
3,135 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking for a Concert at the O2

Is the Lady Gaga concert not on at the Aviva Stadium and not the O2?

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,153 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking for a Concert at the O2

That's exactly what I was going to say, irish_eyes, as far as I am aware, Lady Gaga is on at the Aviva

6. Re: Parking for a Concert at the O2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 10:17