We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clarion to O2?

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
clarion to O2?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 17:41
Dublin
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clarion to O2?

If you are looking that the Clarion on the quays at the IFSC, it's only a few hundred yards from the O2 and very walkable. It's also quite safe before and after concerts, given the large numbers of people on the quays going to and from the O2.

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,039 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: clarion to O2?

I agree with Domhnall. I have stayed in the Clarion IFSC several times while attending concerts in the 02, and always walked to and from the gig.

There are always loads of people around before and after the shows.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,579 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: clarion to O2?

I live between The Clarion IFSC and The O2. I personally feel safe all the time, no problems. I'd walk from one to the other, especially after the concert when the queue for the Luas is huge, in fairness it moves quick enough but you'd walk quicker.

4. Re: clarion to O2?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2013, 10:16