We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trinity Capital Hotel or O'Callaghan's Davenport Hotel

Englewood, NJ
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trinity Capital Hotel or O'Callaghan's Davenport Hotel

We are 4 adults visiting Dublin in April.

We will be walking around the city, without a car. Looking for a quiet place in a nice neighborhood with easy access to transit or close to sights.

Have stayed at Trinity Capital Hotel in the past - wondering how O'Callaghan's Davenport Hotel compares?

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,586 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trinity Capital Hotel or O'Callaghan's Davenport Hotel

I haven't stayed in either so I can't comment on that aspect but I think the Davenport has a slight advantage in terms of location.

Maryland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trinity Capital Hotel or O'Callaghan's Davenport Hotel

Definitely the Davenport Hotel - fab location and lovely building. Staff are really friendly.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,349 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trinity Capital Hotel or O'Callaghan's Davenport Hotel

Flip a coin or go with the better rate.

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trinity Capital Hotel or O'Callaghan's Davenport Hotel

Trinity Capital for me. Although neither are in a ""quiet" location. O Callaghan Alexander is on a quiet street. I've stayed there too and liked it.

5. Re: Trinity Capital Hotel or O'Callaghan's Davenport Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 06:18