We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

somewhere to go after Academy club Middle Abbey Street,

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
176 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
somewhere to go after Academy club Middle Abbey Street,

Hi, my son (aged 17) and two friends are heading down to Dublin by bus on saturday to see Watsky at at the academy club 57 Middle Abbey Street, Dublin . They are planning to get the bus back to Belfast at 11.00pm (even if it means leaving a bit early). If they miss that bus the next one isn't until 1.00am in the morning. Any suggestions as to where they can go that would be safe etc until 1.00am - or would just the bus station be the best bet. I ahve just contacted the club to see what time they think it wiill be over at.

thank you

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,575 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: somewhere to go after Academy club Middle Abbey Street,

It wouldn't be a favourite of mine but there's always Supermacs a few doors up from The Academy.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: somewhere to go after Academy club Middle Abbey Street,

Maybe they would be better booking into Isaacs Youth Hostel [or Paddy's Palace or Jacob's] near the Bus Station.straight walk down Abbey St and going home on a morning bus the following day. I wouldn't like my lads hanging around town from after 11 til 1am. They won't get into pubs.

ireland
Level Contributor
176 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: somewhere to go after Academy club Middle Abbey Street,

when they booked the watsky tickets - there seemed to be a bus around midnight back to belfast and at that they didnt want to stay over. Will suggest Supermacs to them, thank you

4. Re: somewhere to go after Academy club Middle Abbey Street,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 05:17