We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Shack and Odessa restaurants

Nottingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
163 reviews
Save Topic
The Shack and Odessa restaurants

Used to be a regular business traveller and ate at these two places very,very often. This was a couple of years ago now ...anyone been recently and can give an opinion of the food. Used to think they were good value places with decent menu's.

On a private trip last year we had a meal at The Bank which was fine. Any recommendations for a good place to eat an evening meal which doesn't cost too much?

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
29,817 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Shack and Odessa restaurants

I'd stick with the bank if I were you. Or even this one around the corner.

www.oneillsbar.com/

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Shack and Odessa restaurants

Odessa is still a good restaurant with reasonably priced food. I haven't eaten in The Shack.

There's a world of reasonably priced places to eat and lots of early bird specials also.

If you check menupages.ie it will give you lots of options.

A few places close to Oddessa worth trying are The Whitefriar Grill/Bite or Coppinger Row

Mentioned in this post
Whitefriar Grill
Whitefriar Grill
1,208 Reviews
Dublin, Ireland
Coppinger Row
Coppinger Row
501 Reviews
Dublin, Ireland
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
9,426 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Shack and Odessa restaurants

Yes Odessa is still good but I've never eaten in The Shack either - plenty of options in that area. As Dublinminx says menupages is a great resource as are the TA restaurant reviews. Keep an eye out for some of the menupages deals they can be really good value.

PARIS
Level Contributor
12,806 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Shack and Odessa restaurants

Lynda!

Like you I only know the Shack from two years ago and it was a pleasant surprise then.

I notice that the reviews are still quite good with some positive ones from our (often very fussy) French friends.....

5. Re: The Shack and Odessa restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 05:17