We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Inn Dublin airport

N IRELAND
Level Contributor
146 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Premier Inn Dublin airport

Hi we are taking my daughter to Dublin Airport and were thinking of staying over the night before as she has an early start. Does the Premier Inn have parking facilities and does anyone know the cost. Would we need to pre book. Also do they have free wi fi. would be grateful for advice. :-)

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier Inn Dublin airport

According to the symbols on their website page, free parking is available on a 'first come, first served' basis.

In any event, there is a huge parking lot for all the shops across the road from the hotel, and I imagine that if there was not parking available at the hotel, that you could use the parking lot across the road. they have wifi, but I do not know if there is acharge or not for it

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
17,682 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier Inn Dublin airport

yes, tons of space for parking...free.

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premier Inn Dublin airport

We stayed here recently , and as the previous poster said its first come first served . We were not first :) so we booked into the Car Park next door . It was around 42 euros for 11 nights , and the hotel was 60 euros for the night for the four of us . Great value . The Premier Inn was a great base and very friendly staff , good sized bedroom and bathroom , and a very good shuttle bus service to and from the Airport . I would have no hesitation in staying there again ,

regards Deedee

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premier Inn Dublin airport

Just to add if you email the hotel they are very good to reply to any questions , you could ask them if they have a parking space available for you before you book ,

regards Deedee

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
17,682 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Premier Inn Dublin airport

deedee. the op only wanted one overnight. and there is no charge for that if you park 50m away in the public car park.

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Premier Inn Dublin airport

Ooops need to get new glasses :) thanks nakagoli

regards Deedee

N IRELAND
Level Contributor
146 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Premier Inn Dublin airport

Thanks for your help. It all sounds good. I thought since we would be leaving around 5 in the morning we could have booked a family room but on ringing premier Inn enquiries they said we could only have that if she was under 16. It seems a bit of a waste of two rooms so not sure what to do now. :-)

tipperary
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Premier Inn Dublin airport

Rainbow I booked through Booking.com and my daughter was 16 and son 15 and I booked a family room . I had no problem at reception when we booked in they didnt ask their ages or ask for their passports . For the sake of one night , and the fact that we also were leaving at 5 in the morning I booked the family room . The two men slept in one double bed , and us women slept in the other .

regards Deedee

Edited: 16 August 2013, 13:50
Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
26,453 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Premier Inn Dublin airport

Rainbow, check out Bewleys Hotel in Dublin Airport. Their family room sleeps 3 adults

http://www.bewleyshotels.com/dublin_airport

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
26,453 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Premier Inn Dublin airport

Rainbow, when I mention your name a link to this comes up...

tripadvisor.ie/Attraction_Review-g186605-d18…

Nuts, totally nuts.

Anyone want to write a review of a rainbow?