We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aviva concert seating

Uedem, Germany
1 post
Save Topic
Aviva concert seating

Hello.

I want to invite my girlfriend to the upcoming Roger Waters concert in Dublin and I would like to make sure that I'll purchase some good seats. My options are East Stand (Lower, Premium, Upper), South Stand, Pitch (standing), and Gold Circle? Which section is best in terms of sound and view?

Cheers,

Marco

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
8,099 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aviva concert seating

Sorry Marco I haven't been to a concert in the AVIVA myself yet, but hopefully after this bump somebody who has will come back to you.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
413 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aviva concert seating

Can I just say... ROGER WATERS!

OK, got that out of my system now.

If the price of the tickets are no object, you'd need to choose between being very close to the stage (golden circle) or far away, directly opposite the stage on the far side. The former would give you a good view of the band members, but the latter might actually be better for this show in order to see the entire panorama of the wall.

3. Re: Aviva concert seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 05:18