We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jurys inn Ballsbridge

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canton.ma
12 posts
Save Topic
Jurys inn Ballsbridge

Booked for 2 days in Sept. A friend said it was great spot...Am I going to be close enough to the city to walk, and enjoy the sites, and if not do they have shuttle service downtown! Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
172 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jurys inn Ballsbridge

Jury's, Ballsbridge is not a Jury's Inn. It is the main Jury's Hotel - more upmarket than the Inns.

It would take about 30 mins. to walk to Grafton Street/St. Stephen's Green which is the start of the city centre. There are upmarket shops here. Another 10 mins. walk would bring you to main street ,O'Connell Street and Henry Street which have many shops which would not be as expensive as Grafton Street.

I don't know if they have shuttle service (doubt it) but the bus stops right outside which goes to the city centre regularly.

Many tourists take the tourist bus on which you can hop on and off at your leisure and enjoy the many sites it visits.

Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
3,125 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jurys inn Ballsbridge

I have stayed at this hotel and it is decent if you get a good rate. I wouldn't spend big money to stay here though. Ballsbridge is a very nice area. It would be a "leafy suburb". Travel to the city centre on either the city buses or the DART train from Lansdowne Road Station which is nearby. travel to the airport by Aircoach. This is a private coach service and it stops outside the hotel. see www.aircoach.ie. its 12euro for a return journey

3. Re: Jurys inn Ballsbridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 02:16