We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attraction Tickets Direct Dublin

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Attraction Tickets Direct Dublin

Has anyone used this company before? I found them on the Internet when I was looking for Disney, Universal and SeaWorld Orlando attraction tickets. They seem to have some great ticket options and good prices. I think they have offices in Dublin but I can book online and they send the tickets out. Anyone have experience with them? Thank you.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
8,894 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Attraction Tickets Direct Dublin

Hi Maureen

We've used them twice for Orlando parks tickets and both times were positive experiences. I have also recommended them to lots of friends and have yet to hear anything negative about their service. You might be better to post on the Orlando forum for more responses.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attraction Tickets Direct Dublin

Thank you so much for your reply.

I phoned them and they talked me through all the options. We booked all our tickets with them and they arrived with us 3 days later by FastWay Couriers. They sent out some great guide books and DVD’s so that has helped us plan the trip and the kids are very excited now. Think I might be more excited than they are.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
8,894 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Attraction Tickets Direct Dublin

That's brilliant Maureen, enjoy the excitement and the holiday ;-)

4. Re: Attraction Tickets Direct Dublin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2014, 06:21