We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dublin bus airport locations questions

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
227 reviews
Save Topic
dublin bus airport locations questions

How do I get from the Citilink Galway to Dublin airport bus dropoff location, Zone 11 bustop,Terminal 1 main entrance, to the Buseirann airport bus to Belfast pickup location,Zone 10, Stop 1?

How long should it take to get from the airport zone 11 dropoff to the airport zone 10 pickup point?

(I want to make a connection from the Citilink Galway-Dub airport bus to the BusEirann airport-Belfast bus. The time schedules show about a 20 minute diferrence between dropoff and pickup.)

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dublin bus airport locations questions

They are right beside each other - give yourself a minute to get from one to the other.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dublin bus airport locations questions

thank you.

will I see a sign by the citiliknk dropoff directing me to the bus eirann pickup?

Also, the buseirannn website says I can't buy the dub-belfast tickets on line (compared to ulster bus which would allow an online purchase).

Where do I go in terminal1 to buy the tickets and is there a problem buying tickets less than an hour before departure?

What is the nearest location in Dublin near the Morrison HOtel, Jervis and lower ormond quay, that I could purchase the dub airport -belfast buseirannn tickets?

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dublin bus airport locations questions

I don't know if there are any signs at the Citilink drop off directing you to the Bus Eireann stop, but all you need to do is simply ask someone/anyone - usually there are Bus Eireann staff walking around that area and they will direct you, where exactly to go.

You can buy a ticket from the Bus eireann driver as you board the bus.

I'm confused by you last comment about where to buy a Bus Eireann ticket near the Morrison Hotel - I thought you were getting off the Citilink at Dublin airport, not in the Dublin city centre

Dublin
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: dublin bus airport locations questions

If you go to the Terminal 1 maps page at dublinairport.com/gns/…terminal1.aspx and pick the "Pedestrian Route from Terminal 1 Short Term to Terminal 2" option, the map that pops up includes the coach zones.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dublin bus airport locations questions

the morison hotel reference was in error. sorry for the confusion. thanks for your help.

6. Re: dublin bus airport locations questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 05:19