We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday Night in Dublin

Downpatrick
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Friday Night in Dublin

My Mum, my sister and I are heading to dublin for 2 nights in December. On the 1st Night we are going to see wicked, but I am stuck for Idea's for the Friday night.

I was hoping to do the ghostbus tour or some sort of darker side of dublin walking tour on the friday night but none of these tours seem to operate on a Friday.

Has anyone any idea's for what we could do?

P.s my mum doesnt drink!

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Dublin
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Dublin Free Walking Tour
Walking Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, City Tours
Dublin Tour Guide - Private Tours
Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
40 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday Night in Dublin

Both the Ghost Bus Tour and the Gravedigger Tour operate on Friday evenings as far as I know.

www.thegravedigger.ie/booking/index.php

www.dublinsightseeing.ie/ghostbus/index.aspx

Downpatrick
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday Night in Dublin

Brilliant. Thanks, I can see gravedigger tour def goes on a friday so might book it then . Thanks for your help! :)

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
28,878 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Friday Night in Dublin

After your tour you might like to come in here.

www.international-bar.com/

Downpatrick
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Friday Night in Dublin

Thanks lordkimmage my sister and I are big Des Bishop fans, having seen him in belfast a few times. Sounds Brilliant Thanks.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Friday Night in Dublin

Aye, even if your mum isn't a drinker, there's still plenty of great Irish music to be found out at bars and pubs over Friday night without needing to drink.

6. Re: Friday Night in Dublin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2014, 05:18