We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freedom pass? Rambler ticket? or Dublin pass?

Torrelavega, Spain
2 posts
Save Topic
Freedom pass? Rambler ticket? or Dublin pass?

Which of these tickets should I purchase for my 4night and 4 day trip to Dublin??

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,586 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Freedom pass? Rambler ticket? or Dublin pass?

Only you can answer as only you know what attractions you will want to see. Depending on what you want to see and where you want to go they can be good value or very very bad value!

Why not write down all the places you want to visit and the cost and see if they come anywhere close to the price of these passes.

Dublin is a city which is easily walkable and unless you are staying on the outskirts I don't think you'll have need for a transport pass.

My advice? Walk around the city, take one of the HOHO buses (if you look among the threads Box has posted a link to a discounted one) and pay for attractions as you go.

If you are concerned about budget and want to get some discounts sign up for the daily emails here: www.dealpage.ie Remember to read the t&c really carefully.

2. Re: Freedom pass? Rambler ticket? or Dublin pass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 05:18