We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

San Francisco...
10 posts
Save Topic
What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

I am planning to go to Dublin in March, what are the best hotels to stay in , any ideas please, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

Well there are several 5* hotels. The best really depends on your own personal criteria and likes.

Modern central is the Westin. Georgian Dublin legend, Shelbourne Hotel right on Stephens Green. Very central.

Lower key Georgian and my choice would be The Merrion, a few mins walk from the Shelbourne.

There's also a Four Seasons a 5 min out from the centre of town. And a few more.

It really depends on what defines best for you?

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,549 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

The one that might still be available.

Please post your budget and dates.

San Francisco...
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

Thanks so much , I will look into these above, my budget would be average at the moment, I do not want to spend too much but middle of the road would be good for me. Thanks for your reply!!

Dublin
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

How much is "average"?

San Francisco...
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

Possibly 300/ 400 euro a week ? Is that ok for you Scampibear?? Any ideas would be appreciated , I want to experience Dublin in all its glory!!??

Dublin
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

That rules out the locations mentioned in post 1 so. Check out a site like booking.com for an idea of what's available at that price for your chosen dates, then check out the reviews on tripadvisor to narrow down the choices.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,549 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

Depending on your dates this one might fit the bill.

www.bersfordhotelifsc.-com/

Edited: 30 January 2014, 21:15
County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,549 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

Sorry, try this link.

www.beresfordhotelifsc.com/

Boston
Level Contributor
923 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

Hotels listed in post 1 would be more like 300-400 euros per night, if not more. Maybe you should have asked for the best-best value hotels.

San Francisco...
10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: What is the best hotel to stay in Dublin?

Ok thanks for that Puck Time, I would be will willing to up my budget I guess if I have to . I want reputable names of hotels to stay in , really want a nice hotel to rest my head while we are Dublin for our trip in March. I want it to be a special trip.