We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aer Lingus Dublin to Rome, Aer Lingus Lounge

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Georgia
Level Contributor
201 posts
218 reviews
Save Topic
Aer Lingus Dublin to Rome, Aer Lingus Lounge

Looking at the Aer Lingus site, they have three fares. With the middle fare plus, I can purchase lounge access. With the higher price fare, I get lounge access. I'm a million miler on Delta and I been using the Skyclub for years, since I alway arrive at the airport early. Now the question ... Is the Aer Lingus Club worth the extra money, whats it like? I know Delta at Dublin, doesn't have its own lounge and most times I skip it. I found its small, with few seats. thank you.

Maryland
Level Contributor
3,025 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aer Lingus Dublin to Rome, Aer Lingus Lounge

If you go to the Air Travel forum you may get quicker answers especially about the lounges.

Safe Journeys,

Sunny

2. Re: Aer Lingus Dublin to Rome, Aer Lingus Lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 07:15