We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A very reliable transfer service

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Topic
A very reliable transfer service

We used Dublinairporttaxis.ie for a meet and greet transfer at the Dublin airport to our Hotel ,transfer to Heuston Station and back to our Hotel, then back to the Airport. This went without any problems and they were very professional drivers. I arranged this all online and payed after all was done. Ask by email or phone for John Millington he's great to deal with. They keep up with any changes I made

and confirmed that they got the changes by email. I would recommend a phone as I used my iPad so communication could only be made with a wifi hotspot etc.. Very reliable.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Charlottesville, Virginia, County Donegal
Level Contributor
15,744 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A very reliable transfer service

Thanks for posting.

Edited: 23 June 2014, 03:56
2. Re: A very reliable transfer service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 07:16