We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ireland bike jersey/shorts and Harley shirts in Dublin

Milan, Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Ireland bike jersey/shorts and Harley shirts in Dublin

Wondering where to get this specific bike set in Dublin. Saw one in Ennis, but wont be back. …tjskl.org.cn/pic/…ireland2010.jpg

Also not sure if I'll have time for a taxi ride out to the Harley dealer, what shops would have Dublin Harley shirts?

For reference I'm staying at Jurys Christchurch.

thank you!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ireland bike jersey/shorts and Harley shirts in Dublin

Hi Guys

Not too sure if you'll get that specific set but one of the best bike shops is Cycleways in Parnell Street - it's off the main shopping street of Henry Street in the City centre .

They have a range of superb Irish Jerseys - the one from last years circuit of Ireland - Rás Eireann is my favourite. check them out on line http://www.cycleways.com/

Also there was a Harley dealer on Blessington Street in Dublin 1 - not sure if they are still there but suggest you look into that further.

Have a great time in Dublin.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
418 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ireland bike jersey/shorts and Harley shirts in Dublin

For Harley shirts, this might be cheating, but I ordered them online ahead of my trip and had them delivered. I got merchandise from Dublin, Belfast & Waterford. I've spent too much time on previous holidays tracking down Harley dealerships for gifts for my bf, so I decided to do it the easy way this time!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,586 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ireland bike jersey/shorts and Harley shirts in Dublin

There's a shop on Nassau St which is an official Harley merchandise reseller. It's close to a cafe called KC Peaches and the Costa Coffee place.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
422 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ireland bike jersey/shorts and Harley shirts in Dublin

Yes I got a Harley shirt at a store on Nassau St. called Trinity Crafts. Good selection!

5. Re: Ireland bike jersey/shorts and Harley shirts in Dublin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2015, 06:16