We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Different Taxi Question

Florence, Alabama
Level Contributor
213 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Different Taxi Question

I was wondering I hear everybosy saying how much on an estimate it is from the airport to a hotel in city centre.

Well my different question is how much does the taxi compnay in Dublin per person just to get into the taxi like here in US there is a nominal charge when the journey starts. What is the cost per mile or in metric per km.

Does the taxi service in Dublin have a website of their own?

Thank you,

Paul Teran

Dublin
Level Contributor
794 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Different Taxi Question

Check out : www.taxiregulator.ie/index.jsp…

That should answer all your questions....

ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Different Taxi Question

i think should be c20-25 euros but taxi regulator best bet.

watch out at airport as some taxis have been fined recently for having their meter running in the queue...I know my brother got into cab with 13e on the meter!!

3. Re: Different Taxi Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 03:18