We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin Pass and Bus Pass

Liverpool, England
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dublin Pass and Bus Pass

We are spending a three day weekend in Dublin soon and are considering a Dublin Pass and a Bus Pass (the hop on hop off variety)

Is it worth buying these passes even if we only intend to visit a few tourist attracions? We are staying at the Holiday Inn Pearce Street.

I would be grateful for any advice. We are a 60 year old active couple.

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Dublin
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Wild Rover Tours
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Collins Day Tours
Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Bus Tours
Irish Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
Florence, Alabama
Level Contributor
213 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin Pass and Bus Pass

Hello John I would suggest to buy a rambler pass for the 3 days you are visting because you can see all the sights you want to see without having to pay 12.50 per person per day for the Dublin Bus Tour. The drivers are great and provide a wealth of help and information just say where you want to go and they will guide you.

Also check out my Live From Dublin Thread for more help!

Paul

Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin Pass and Bus Pass

I think the Dublin Pass includes a bus pass. See www.dublinpass.ie

3. Re: Dublin Pass and Bus Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 00:17