We have two days in Galway and 2 days in Dublin.
We are picking up a car at the Shannon airport and here is what I have proposed - please feel free to give us some advice - we could use it!
1.Pick up car around 8:30am on Oct. 24th
2.Drive to Ennis (is this a worthwhile stop?) spend a couple of hours - lunch here?
3. Drive to see the Cliffs of Moher - spend some time here and head on up to Galway.
4. Get checked into hotel before 4pm
5. Explore the city a bit to find our first watering hole of the evening.
How is this for day 1? Any suggestions?
1. Drive the Connemara loop (Galway-Cong-Partry-Westport-Doo Lough Valley-Leenane-Clifden-Galway)
How long would this take?
Return rental car and train to Dublin the next morning.
1. Arrive Dublin on train around 11:15am
2. What are the must sees with our short amount of time?
Thanks so much!!