We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip over

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
304 reviews
Save Topic
Trip over

Well, we had a great time on our short honeymoon thanks - largely down to your recommendations.

Inis Mor was brilliant, worth it just for the fort; a day touring Connemara ending at Kylemore Abbey (beware the gardesn close for the winter); a day in Dublin (need I say more!?) and a day pottering around.

Brillianr fish restaurant to recommend - O'Brady's on the Pier at Bearna - one of the best we have eaten in, and we have eaten in quite a lot believe me.

Thanks to everyone for your help...

Mentioned in this post
Dublin
Dublin
County Dublin, Ireland
Lally Tours - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours, Private Tours
Green Marble Tours
Multi-day Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals
Faherty Tours
Sightseeing Tours
WalkingHistory
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,421 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip over

Thanks Geoff for the report, and congratulations!

Re 'Inis Mor was brilliant, worth it just for the fort' -couldn't agree more.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip over

So glad you glad you enjoyed your trip Geoff and congrats on the wedding & honeymoon.

I also agree that O'Gradys Restaurant (not O'Bradys - typo?) is an excellent restaurant - we love going there also.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
7,706 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip over

I love Inis Mor!

You know-I think I say that about every person, placae or thing that gets posted :) When I retire...if I can retire...

4. Re: Trip over

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 04:19