We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eyre sq hotel

belfast
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
eyre sq hotel

have just beren reading forums on the eyre sq hotel someone has posted Parking was convenient and free we have been told there is no parking at this hotel but we can park near by for 10 euros a day can anyone update me on this .................................

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: eyre sq hotel

I just had a look at the hotel's website and it seems pretty clear that the car parking is at the nearby multi-storey.

I did see the review you were talking about, and that does seem strange to say it was free.

I have never stayed at the hotel, but judging by the location I can't imagine that they have a car park of their own in the centre of Galway.

belfast
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: eyre sq hotel

been told by hotel there was no parkin on site thats why i found it strange

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,747 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: eyre sq hotel

If you are going to Galway. The Skeffington is the hotel for you.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: eyre sq hotel

The hotel like many others in the city centre has no parking as they mentioned to you so they use the multistorey car parks. The person who wrote the review may have parked on a street nearby where parking is free from 6.30pm to 8.30am Monday to Saturday.

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: eyre sq hotel

The Park House Hotel a couple of doors down has car parking, maybe they got mixed up with that.

belfast
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: eyre sq hotel

thats for all ur replys ive booked into eyre sq hotel so i guess its 10 euros a day parking ................................................................................

7. Re: eyre sq hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Galway