We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Party Galway October

Limerick, Ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hen Party Galway October

Hello :-),

I am planning a hen party in Galway city this October for about 16 girls. I have been to Galway on day trips, browsing the city but I have never went out on a night out there. Hence, I have no clue where to start!

Does anyone have any suggestions for good clubs/pubs? There will be about 15 girls from age of 24-34. Would love cocktail bars and trendy enough places with a good athmosphere.

The bride has mentioned that she her great things about Coyotes, however I have heard the opposite! So any suggestion would be great :)

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Party Galway October

Coyotes is a kip.

go to boards.ie and in the galway forum there is a giant stags/hens thread, everything you will need.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,089 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Party Galway October

You might enjoy this one.

www.skeffington.ie/

Celbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Party Galway October

I had my hen in Galway last year and we went to Coyotes. It was great and perfect for a hen night! I wouldn't call it a kip and the staff were lovely and really took care of us! The dancers were great! Get there early though :)

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen Party Galway October

Different strokes for different folks but on a regualr night its a kip, its the opposite end of town to the better nightlife and its cheap and tacky, got the impression from the op that cheap and tacky wasnt the style of this hen.

Edited: 08 September 2012, 11:52
Celbridge, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen Party Galway October

My hen wasn't exactly tacky we stayed in a five star hotel had a spa weekend and dinner and I don't even drink but had a great night and even being sober wouldn't have deemed coyotes tacky!

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen Party Galway October

like i said different strokes and all that, thats the rep it has in Galway, its a student only spot during the week really and god knows what at weekends.

Galway, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hen Party Galway October

The house hotel - excellent cocktails (including classes) and great food.

www.thehousehotel.ie/thehousecocktailclub

A lot of hens partys go to Coytes, but like rojo said, it wouldnt be my choice at all. Much better pubs at the other end of town.

Ireland
Level Contributor
394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hen Party Galway October

The house hotel are good i heard and so is the forster court just of Eyre Square. =)

9. Re: Hen Party Galway October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 September 2012, 19:38
10. Re: Hen Party Galway October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 September 2012, 21:09
Get answers to your questions about Galway