We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comedy shows in Galway?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
137 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Comedy shows in Galway?

Hello!

Quick question - Still trying to plan out our first few days in Galway. My friend just stayed there a couple nights on her trip to Ireland last week and she had gone to a comedy show in Galway. She said she had a great time and told me that the place was called Roisin Dubh. I looked at their website and it looked like it was mostly music - I was wondering if maybe she got the name wrong? Is this place a comedy club? Is there anywhere else in Galway that has a good comedy show? We will be there on a friday and saturday night - August 30 and 31.

thanks so much again for your help!

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comedy shows in Galway?

The Roisin has comedy on certain nights, its mostly music, check their listings online closer to time and they should have exact details up.,

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comedy shows in Galway?

Hang out in pubs and talk to locals and you will experience the best in Irish wit.

3. Re: Comedy shows in Galway?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Galway