We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is my B&b's out of the way

nj
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
is my B&b's out of the way

I have booked a nice B&b's in Oranmore as our base for our Galway portion of Ireland. while there, we plan on going to Connamarra, The Burren, Dunquaire Castle and Ailware Cave. is Oranmore out of the way - should we book something closer to Galway. also thinking of seeing a show in Galway. We are renting a car.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,601 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is my B&b's out of the way

Oranmore is a reasonable base. Better for the Burren and other southern reaches than for Connemara and western reaches. Galway would be central and if you are looking to have the night out in Galway makes more sense to stay there.

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is my B&b's out of the way

If you are planning on having any 'drinks' in Galway then a taxi home to Oranmore at a cost would be your only option.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,948 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: is my B&b's out of the way

Forget Oranmore, stay in town.

4. Re: is my B&b's out of the way

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Galway
Recent Conversations