We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trad on the Prom

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Trad on the Prom

Traveling to Galway with two 20 year old girls and my mother, is Trad on the Prom something they would all enjoy given the age span?

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,993 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trad on the Prom

There will be trad and other things free in the Galway bars which might be more to my kids taste 10years ago age 20. Trad on the Prom is only on certain nights so your visit may or may not coincide but if it does then you know what your girls like.

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trad on the Prom

We just saw Trad on the Prom in Galway. The audience was mixed in age and nationality. It seemed to be an enthusiastic audience. FYI - Most of the entertainers on stage are in their 20's. We are 60's and We enjoyed it very much.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,886 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trad on the Prom

We too have just enjoyed Trad on the Prom, a mixture of all ages and atmosphere vibrant!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trad on the Prom

Thank you everyone just booked our tickets, I had my girls check it out and they are excited.

5. Re: Trad on the Prom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 06:19