We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lockers

Derwood, Maryland
Level Contributor
3 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Lockers

Does the Galway tour bus station have lockers? We are traveling from Dublin with no time to get to our hotel before the tour starts. Thanks for any info,

Beaufort, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
3,987 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lockers

Can't swear to it, but I'm 90% sure that there aren't any lockers in the coach station. Would your tour bus not be able to store your luggage in the hold?

Edited: 02 April 2014, 19:42
Derwood, Maryland
Level Contributor
3 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lockers

We have about an hour to kill before tour, was hoping to sightsee a little without carrying an overnight bag. Maybe the TI station will have some info. Thanks

Beaufort, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
3,987 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lockers

Bus Eireann used to have a left luggage office at the train station ( 3 minute walk from the coach station). It used to open Mon - Fri, 8:00hrs to 18:00 hrs. I think it is still there. I will be in town this weekend and will pop in to see if it is still open.

Galway,Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,745 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lockers

The internet cafe next to O'Connells pub in Eyre Square does left luggage. Theres none in the coach station but the tour bus will take it. The tourist gift shop on Forster St (next to Cafe Vino) 30secs from the station also do left luggage during normal business hours.

Derwood, Maryland
Level Contributor
3 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lockers

Thank you!

6. Re: Lockers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Galway