We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Which Galway hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Hotel

Can anyone please suggest a hotel in Galway, would be a Sat nights and would like to be in walking distance of nightlife. Budget up to 170Euro for 2 adults. Thank you.

Eddie

Maryland
Level Contributor
2,893 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

Hi Neighbor !

Absolutely - I have stayed at The Harbour Hotel myself, a fine visit. 2-3 mins walk across the quay to everything you will want. Great comfy rooms, €5 overnight parking, very reasonable rates, fab buffet breakfast, I dare you to eat your fill. My friends in Ireland always go there for 3 day weekends, called bank holiday weekends there. It's a fun place, and very nice. Ask for a room at the top if there is a "hen do" which is a batchellorette party in our lingo.

Cheers!

Sunny

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

Awesome! Thank you. Availability is limited around our time of visit. Any reviews on Park House Hotel?http://www.parkhousehotel.ie/

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
533 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel

I've never stayed at the Park House, but lordkimmage recommends it often, so it must be good. :)

Maryland
Level Contributor
2,893 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel

Yes, the Park House is very highly recommended on the forum by folks who have stayed there, often more than once.

Enjoy!

Sunny

Saginaw, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Western Ireland
Level Contributor
7,188 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel

Reviews of Park House:

http://tinyurl.com/2699pwh

and, of Harbour Hotel:

http://tinyurl.com/ll49jku

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,196 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel

I have stayed at the Park House Hotel twice now and will continue to do so for all visits with a stay in Galway. It is in a great location (very easy to walk to most places in town), has great food and lovely staff.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,323 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel

Park House Hotel, true Irish hospitality, welcoming staff, delicious food!

The Harbour Hotel is very, very nice, but Park House has the edge.

For budget accommodation try Jury's Inn, it's recently been refurbished, in the heart of the city. Their prices fit your budget for a Saturday night.

13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel

I stayed at Jury's Inn 2 weeks ago and found it to be perfect. Nice room and Great location.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
67 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel

The House Hotel is within the Latin Quarter where it all "happens" or the G hotel for a special treat! Great cocktails in both! Enjoy your stay in Galway whatever you decide!

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
67 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel

The House Hotel is within the Latin Quarter where it all "happens" or the G hotel for a special treat! Great cocktails in both! Enjoy your stay in Galway whatever you decide!