We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant @ G Hotel

Dublin
Level Contributor
43 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant @ G Hotel

Has anyone eaten here ? If so, can you tell me the price range - stye of food etc.

Thanks in advance

Michelle

Galway
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant @ G Hotel

Yes, I have eaten there but I was brought out through a work function earlier this year so I'm not sure about the prices. I remember thinking that I thought it would've been alot more expensive. I have heard that it costs about 12 euro for a scone and a cup of tea but there was also a special offer running for Father's Day at the time which was a 3 course lunch for 40 euro per person which I thought was reasonable for such a high class hotel. It's worth it for the experience as you walk through all the different themed rooms to get to the restaurant. The restaurant has lovely couches too so it's comfy and welcoming with alot of colour. Hope you enjoy.

Linda

2. Re: Restaurant @ G Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 03:20
Get answers to your questions about Galway