We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which B&B ???

Carlsbad, California
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
Which B&B ???

I was looking for B&B on our way from Dingle Peninsula up toward Galway. Direct route is not a priority. This will be first week September. I started looking around Listowel, and ended up looking at two choices in opposite directions: Seashore B&B is near Ballybunion, and Park Lodge is at Abbeyfeale (actually County Limerick, but I had to pick a forum!). Does anybody have direct experience or impression of these two establishments, or areas for that matter? Thanks for your insight.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
12,407 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which B&B ???

I'd be more guided as to what I can see in an area than the b and b as a starting point. What are your interests? Presume you will have a car?

Carlsbad, California
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which B&B ???

We're wide open interest-wise, but lean toward the natural vs. intellectual. Love outdoors, historical sights & people-related; Also Irish Music! Not looking for Golf, parties, shopping, or anything very formal. We're from San Diego & enjoy the more the laid-back, relaxed atmosphere. A brief farm excursion would be nice, but I don't see much of that in the info I've looked at. FYI, We're four active 60 year olds (+).

3. Re: Which B&B ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 05:19