We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chapter 40 restaurant closes down

Kerry
Level Contributor
621 posts
Save Topic
Chapter 40 restaurant closes down

Another victim of the recession with the loss of 11 jobs

ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Chapter 40 restaurant closes down

Head Chef of chapter 40 now in the Panorama Restaurant at The Europe Hotel, Fossa Killarney.

12. Re: Chapter 40 restaurant closes down

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 June 2013, 16:35
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
133 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Chapter 40 restaurant closes down

Just read a short piece in this Months Sunday Times Travel Magazine on Ireland, praising Chapter 40 for its great food. It reminded me of a fantastic meal I enjoyed there 2 years ago and I thought I'd write up a late review. I'm shocked to hear the restaurant has closed down. Clearly the journalist wasn't aware of this. Such a shame. I'm sure there will be many disappointed people trying to make a reservation now.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,544 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Chapter 40 restaurant closes down

Bad journalism if s/he was writing to recommend the restaurant which according to the Chapter 40 FB page closed last November.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
11 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Chapter 40 restaurant closes down

Such a shame. My favorite meal of the vacation.

16. Re: Chapter 40 restaurant closes down

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Killarney