We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Earls Court House or Park Place Aot

Boston, ma
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Earls Court House or Park Place Aot

Traveling with our two grown children so 4 of us in early October. Looks like Park place is closer to downtown but reading Earls Court is a short walk to town. We will have a car to park and prices similar except Earls Court has breakfast. Opinions please

Thanx

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Earls Court House or Park Place Aot

4 of us will be at Park Place at the end of next week. We'll send our opinions. We plan to eat a full Irish breakfast the day we arrive and think it may keep us going the entire stay. :-)

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,033 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Earls Court House or Park Place Aot

Earls Court is a 10-15 minute walk into the centre of Killarney, Park Place is about 2 minutes walk.

Earls Court is just off the Muckross Road and in a suburban setting.

Park Place is on the edge of the town centre.

Midland, Michigan
Level Contributor
929 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Earls Court House or Park Place Aot

Last Month I spent 4 nights at the Earls Court and I enjoyed very much my stay. The place has a B&B feeling, the attention and service are great, and even though is not in the center of town, getting there is about a 10 min walk.

Each room is different, and all are furnished in a old fashion style, as a matter of fact, the whole place is decorated with antiques.

Besides the good personal attention of the Earls Court, you may find convenient that it has American-type electrical outlets, and a laundry room.

Another excellent aspect of this place is the good breakfast they serve, in addition to a continental buffet, you can order hot items from the menu, my wife and I enjoyed the crepes, and the full irish breakfast, all included in the price of the room.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,220 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Earls Court House or Park Place Aot

Earls Court with its 4 poster beds Jacuzzi lovely breakfast and afternoon tea the walk out is a doddle lovely views of the mountains.

5. Re: Earls Court House or Park Place Aot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 05:17