We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Killarney accom with washing facilities

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Killarney accom with washing facilities

I'll be travelling around Ireland for a couple of weeks with my husband and daughter, and will be staying 2-3 days in Killarney. At this stage of the trip we'll need to book somewhere that has washing facilities, but the hotels/guesthouse sites that I'm looking at don't indicate whether they deal with this type of mundane stuff.

Has anyone stayed somewhere reasonably nice (say 150 euros pn) either within Killarney or closeby that offers washing facilities ?Another option would be a laundrette, but I'm not sure where these are either ...

Thanks for your help,

Cathy

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,151 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Killarney accom with washing facilities

Killarney Laundry & Linen Services Ltd

Woodland Industrial Estate, Park rd. Killarney Kerry T (064)31428

Gleesons Launderette & Dry Cleaners

Brewery lane College Square Killarney Kerry T (064)33877

I don't know of any guesthouses who could help. Sorry.

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
113 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Killarney accom with washing facilities

We just returned from 10 days in Ireland and spent two nights in Killarney. We stayed at a nice b & b called Chelmsford House. It's withing walking distance from town. The owner, Louise, said there was a laundry just a few buildings away. Hope this helps.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Killarney accom with washing facilities

Thanks guys ... these suggestions will certainly help.

C

waterford
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Killarney accom with washing facilities

Perhaps the Castlerosse Hotel cottagesor Golf Lodges might suit your needs. Each has 2 bedrooms and washer/dryer facilities.

5. Re: Killarney accom with washing facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 16:20
Get answers to your questions about Killarney