We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Culture Night

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,922 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Culture Night

September the 24th is Culture Night in Ireland with lots and lots of free events taking place all over Ireland (www.culturenight.ie).

County Kildare has many interesting things going on from exhibitions, theatre to talks and guided tours (for example the Japanese Gardens just outside Kildare town and the Quaker Village of Ballitore, just to mention a few).

Many of these events are within easy driving times from Dublin and elsewhere in the country, so get yourselves there!

More details at www.kildare.ie/culturenight

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,409 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Culture Night

Thanks for the heads up Clauds; sounds great!

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,922 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Culture Night

Hi ferdia! Whatever happened to Culture Night in Co. Clare? I can't find anything on it. But Clare is so full of culture it doesn't need a special night. Right?

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,922 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Culture Night

Bumpybump...

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,922 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Culture Night

And I'm bumping this one up again so its in good company with the others of the same ilk.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Culture Night

Thanks clauds:Now hopefully my manager will give me the night off!

6. Re: Culture Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about County Kildare