We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner in Ireland Nov 21-25

Boston...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner in Ireland Nov 21-25

We'll be touring southern Ireland in late November. Does anyone know a cafe, pub or restaurant in Kilkenny (or one nearby) that will be hosting a turkey Thanksgiving dinner on Thurs Nov 24th?

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Ireland Nov 21-25

I'm afraid the chances of finding a Thanksgiving dinner in Kilkenny - or anywhere else in Ireland - are a bit remote. You might find one, but most likely it will be something you will find by chance at the last minute.

It might be worth emailing the Tourist Office in Kilkenny nearer the date kilkenny@failteireland.ie

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Kilkenny
Level Contributor
3,608 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Ireland Nov 21-25

On the other hand, I think that there will be somewhere doing it, but you will have to wait nearer the time for information. I will try and find out and post if I have any information.

Virginia
Level Contributor
228 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Ireland Nov 21-25

Why would the Irish be celebrating an American holiday?

4. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner in Ireland Nov 21-25

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2013, 10:17