We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay when visitng son at University of Limerick?

Amherst NY
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay when visitng son at University of Limerick?

We are from New York and our son is attending a semester at the University of Limerick this spring. We are visiting him for 3 days before traveling around Ireland and would like to stay within 45 minutes of the University in a nice B & B. Does anyone have any suggestions? We would like to be close to him, but do not mind staying in a town close to Limerick, rather than in Limerick. Thanks.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
26,789 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to stay when visitng son at University of Limerick?

AND Bear Collins is the owner of the Adare Village Inn and is therefore in breach of the TA regulations.

As an Adare resident, he knows that it can often take 30 minutes to get from one end of Adare to the other (approximately half a mile) at rush hour (i.e. mornings and afternoons) and that the hypothesised 20 minutes is on a Sunday morning, early and in between masses.

It wouldn't take you much longer to go to Tralee IT than to UL from Adare at times.

galway ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to stay when visitng son at University of Limerick?

I think Killaloe meets your requirments,try Glocca Morra B&B........I have not stayed there but I have heard it is great.

Good luck on your visit

13. Re: Where to stay when visitng son at University of Limerick?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 15:20