We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in the centre of Wexford - Any recommendations?

Which Wexford hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
98 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in the centre of Wexford - Any recommendations?

Hi Can anyone recommend a hotel right in the centre of Wexford please? Nothing too flashy, somewhere where I can see what's going on!

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Kilkenny
Level Contributor
3,602 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in the centre of Wexford - Any recommendations?

Whites is the most central hotel in Wexford. I haven't been there since the refurbishment, but it looks great on the website. Perhaps a little too flashy for you. The Talbot is on the Quay, and is also quite central. A nice looking hotel.

I have never stayed at either, but visit from time to time.

Wicklow
Level Contributor
24 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in the centre of Wexford - Any recommendations?

Both Whites hotel and Talbot hotel have been upgraded to four star. My mother stayed at Whites and there are no tea or coffee making facilities in room where talbot has and whites entrance is uphill where talbot is on level. My favourite is the Talbot.

Ireland
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in the centre of Wexford - Any recommendations?

Depends on how much you want to spend.. But Whites & The Talbot are in the Centre of town.. Both are nice Hotels.. Whites has a better Spa & Leisure complex if you like that kind of thing..Both have nice bars and both do nice bar food..

You can't wrong with any of them..

4. Re: Hotel in the centre of Wexford - Any recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Wexford
Recent Conversations