We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monart Spa

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Monart Spa

I'm hoping to go there for my 40th with my mum for 2-3 days. Anyone been?

I don't particularly want to stay in a hotel spa continually for 3 days tho and would like to go somewhere "lively" in the evening.

I'm a foodie and also would like to try some good local restaurants. Advice welcome. Thanks v much.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monart Spa

Monart is about 20-30 mins drive to Wexford town or its on the outskirts of Enniscorthy.

The Ferrycarrig Hotel,Wexford is part of the Griffin Group,so they may be able to offer you some sort of package,stay in the hotel & use the facilities in Monart. www.ferrycarrighotel.ie

Alternatively,stay in Enniscorthy at the www.riversideparkhotel.com

Edited: 28 March 2010, 12:02
Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
12,652 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monart Spa

Am going on my 5th visit to Monart tomorrow with my best friend, can't wait. It is always the highlight of my year.We are so relaxed on the way home that we can hardly talk!!

If you don't want to do the full spa thing, you could stay elsewhere and do a day package to Monart. Ferrycarrig is lovely, but quite busy and is family friendly, so won't be child free like Monart (a big plus for me.) The Riverside park is ok, but doesn't compare to the others.

Would you consider staying in Kellys in Rosslare, combine spa,food and lovely location?Personally, it would be Monart for me, but the nightime scene is not party-central, if that's what you want.

3. Re: Monart Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Wexford