We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I want Bday cake for my baby

Rehevot Israel
1 post
Save Topic
I want Bday cake for my baby

Hi ,

this is Anu from india .i have arrived 1 week back in Rehevot, staying in a private apartment on herzel street. i want to order a good cartoon cake for the first bday of my baby. can anyone please suggest me the shop for the same.\the normal bakerys on the strre have very normal cake but no special cakes for kids.Please do suggest me where to get balloons and other decorating items for Bday

it will be a great help.

thank you

Weizmann House
Architectural Buildings, Speciality Museums
Dafna Koren Cohen - Private Tour Guide
Walking Tours, Food Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
4 replies to this topic
Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
274 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I want Bday cake for my baby

There are three different cake types for children's' birthdays, you will need to know what you are ordering:

3D sculpted cakes - most expensive and need to be ordered at a week in advance (~350-700 NIS)

2D sculpted cake - simpler to make but can still be expensive, depending on complexity (~200-450 NIS)

Flat picture cake- these are inexpensive and can be your picture or one from their catalog (~150 - 250 NIS)

Sharon - 052-3437501 She is in Rehovot and delivers in town for free

Sample of her picture cakes - http://www.cakes-mania.com/?cat=19 (Hebrew only)

Sample of her sculpted cakes - http://www.cakes-mania.com/?cat=387 (Hebrew only)

Anat 050-4982788 - She also makes vegan cakes if you want. She will deliver the cake to you - http://www.anatush.com/cat2.html (Hebrew only).

Israel
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I want Bday cake for my baby

You can get balloons in any toy store. Try the toy store on Ahad Ha'Am Street. Also Renby right down the block has high-quality balloons. You can also go to any one of the "everything's a shekel" stores on Herzl Street for party stuff, including balloons.

For sheetcakes, I think the bakery on Beit HaPoalim sells sheetcakes with a message or even an edible photo on it. The Eyal Bakery has very good cakes, but I don't know if they write messages on them. They also sell edible cake decorations (candies and tubes of gel for writing).

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
274 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I want Bday cake for my baby

For decorations you can also try "Happaning" in Rehovot mall (Kanyon Rehovot in Hebrew) on 2 Bilu street, not far from Hertzel.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
274 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I want Bday cake for my baby

I just remembered, my wife sometimes buys kids party decorations online, here - hiphip.co.il/en/kids/kids-birthday-parties

You can pay with PayPal and they deliver anywhere.

Edited: 10 October 2013, 17:47
Reply to: I want Bday cake for my baby
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rehovot
Recent Conversations