We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peterborough restaurant

Ashby, UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Peterborough restaurant

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant for a group of people to go to in Pboro on a Sunday night? We've ate fusion on a boat last time. I am wondering if there is a reasonably priced Italian or a Thai?

Has anyone eaten in the Bistro at the Bull in Silton?

thanks

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peterborough restaurant

I would have recommended the Oliver Twist in Guyhirn (20 mins from P'boro more or less) but it's gone down hill since being taken over last year. My only suggestion is the new thai ( I think) place on Broadway actually in P'boro, called Bentos I think, as it always smells gorgeous!

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,830 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peterborough restaurant

If you want Thai, the best place to eat is the Brewery Tap on Westgate or East at Charters (the boat) on the river Nene near the Embankment. Both are very nice.

For Italian, Topo Gigios on Cowgate is nice and also Callisi near the market.

The new chinese on Broadway is also great. It's called the Imperial Bento. They do a buffett but its one where you order what you want from a menu rather than just help yourself.

3. Re: Peterborough restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Peterborough