We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oakham Vehicle Hire - Anyone Have Current Contact Info?

Which Peterborough hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Palm Beach Fl
Level Contributor
1,014 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Oakham Vehicle Hire - Anyone Have Current Contact Info?

I read about using 'Richard' from the Ford Dealer as an option for car rental. As I just posted, I do have a rezzie with Alamo but want to check out all viable options. Especailly if we may only want a car for a day here and there and use the trains as much as possible to day trip. I really haven't made that decison yet (driving vs trains), but want to know my options.

I used the link provided by Rutland Online but it simply says to call 'Richard' for information. I do not have international calling right now (getting it for trip) and I would prefer to email for information (easier too due to time difference).

Does anyone have an email address for him or whomever the person may be, at the Ford Dealer? Thanks!

Rutland
Level Contributor
68 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oakham Vehicle Hire - Anyone Have Current Contact Info?

Here you go. They are very close to the train station -

Tim Norton Motor Services Ltd

Long Row

Oakham

Rutland

LE15 6LN

Tel: 01572 724240 or 01572 755527

Fax: 01572 755607

Sales: sales@timnortonmotors.co.uk

Service: service@timnortonmotors.co.uk

Rental: em@timnortonmotors.co.uk

Parts & Accessories: joe@timnortonmotors.co.uk

Accounts: gerry@timnortonmotors.co.uk

West Palm Beach Fl
Level Contributor
1,014 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oakham Vehicle Hire - Anyone Have Current Contact Info?

Perfect - thanks! I will send an email to get more information.

3. Re: Oakham Vehicle Hire - Anyone Have Current Contact Info?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Peterborough