We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the best chip shop in Peterborough :-)

Which Peterborough hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
What's the best chip shop in Peterborough :-)

I recently moved to Peterborough and I'm wondering if someone would tell me where the best chip shop is in Peterborough, anywhere in the Peterborough area, I don't mind getting the bus if it serves a nice fish and chip :-)

27 replies to this topic
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
35 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: What's the best chip shop in Peterborough :-)

Another vote for Fishtastic - very nice Haddock & Chips ;)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
480 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: What's the best chip shop in Peterborough :-)

How amazingly fortunate for the OP that so many Peterborough residents should choose this time to make their first TA post. Or am I just being cynical to think there might be another explanation.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: What's the best chip shop in Peterborough :-)

werrington chip shop opposite the cock inn in werrington. their large fish and chips is the best value Ive tried in Peterborough.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
35 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: What's the best chip shop in Peterborough :-)

Just don't park outside the above fish shop though as they have started clamping down on this.

Stamford, United...
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: What's the best chip shop in Peterborough :-)

I live in Stamford , about 20 miles from Peterborough and no shopping visit there is complete without lunch at Parrotts Fish and Chips, Hereward Cross, near the market.

Excellent crispy battered cod, skinless and boneless with chips that are generously cut and not soggy.

There's a special deal for Seniors including a drink, including waitress service.

Well worth a visit

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: What's the best chip shop in Peterborough :-)

I always go to Mr wongs Yaxley in the shopping area he is good value and trash juicy Fish the best around here . Netherton Fish chip shop is good as well but Mr wongs GS is persistent quality

Peterborough...
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: What's the best chip shop in Peterborough :-)

The best chip shop I have found in the Peterborough area if you don't mind a trip is Linfords in Market Deeping, They also have a chip shop in Stanground, but Deeping is amazing for fish and other favorites, I think the trip is well worth it, and the chicken is like Sunday roast chicken but KFC style.

Edited: 12 March 2017, 09:49
Reply to: What's the best chip shop in Peterborough :-)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Peterborough