We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New restaurants in Harrogate

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
New restaurants in Harrogate

Just a heads up for some Harrogate residents' and visitors.

Sukhothai [Leeds] is opening in the old Zizzi premises on Cheltenham Crescent.

Akbar's Indian restaurant [Leeds/ Bradord group] are opening in the former Pinnochio's on Cheltenham Parade.

Harrogate
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New restaurants in Harrogate

I've heard good things about SukhoThai, looking forward to visiting. Pinocchio's is right round the corner from my house, they've got competition from a few Indian restaurants in the area.

http://www.lukeduffy.blogspot.com - north yorkshire food & drink blog

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New restaurants in Harrogate

Worth pointing out as well that the old Raj Put is now owned by Shabab's from Leeds.

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
436 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New restaurants in Harrogate

We had a take away from Shabab, last night and was very pleased with it, we will be back soon to eat in and see what thats like.

They have removed several tables so its not as crowded as it used to be

Dave

Save Reply
4. Re: New restaurants in Harrogate

Mirabelle restaurant on swan road! Next to the studley hotel! Is another new restaurant! I've eaten there twice already and the food was fantastic as was the service! So definitely another to check out!

Save Reply
5. Re: New restaurants in Harrogate

Mirabelle restaurant on swan road! Next to the studley hotel! Is another new restaurant! I've eaten there twice already and the food was fantastic as was the service! So definitely another to check out!

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: New restaurants in Harrogate

try sage bistro 11 Mount Parade

good food

3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: New restaurants in Harrogate

try sage bistro 11 Mount Parade

good food

Edited: 02 February 2011, 16:40
Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
436 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New restaurants in Harrogate

Sage is our fav place to eat in town and we have sent many guests there and all have been full of praise for the food and sevice from Guy and Arlenne

Save Reply
9. Re: New restaurants in Harrogate

Please Note:

The former Pinnochio's restaurant situated at Empire Building Harrogate, is due to open in June but not as an Akbar's.

It will be called 'Cardamom Black' (a new venture by an experienced team) and promises to be something to truly savour; with a substantial amount of money invested in to a stunning but neglected building of historical significance.

It will also have live entertainment on specific nights, private dining spaces etc.

One might say that Harrogate's dining scene is going through a bit of a Renaissance, and all the better for it I say!

Level Contributor
70 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New restaurants in Harrogate

Glad to hear the Pinnochio building is to reopen as it is a beautiful building in a good location. Another new restaurant that has had all good reviews is the Bistro Pierre (French) and I am glad as a B&B owner there are so many high quality and good price restaurants close to the accommodation. This is a benefit for both residents and visitors.

Get answers to your questions about Harrogate